- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?The OCR Solo Mudders collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, social media profiles)
- Images that may contain you and confirm your attendance at an event
How do we collect your data?We collect data and process data when you:
- Register for our online shop or place an order for any of our products.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Mobile Text Messages
How will we use your data?
- If you use the shop to process your order and manage your account.
- We will only share your data with suppliers we use to process orders.
- We will not sell your data.
How do we store your data?
- Our own website is hosted on AWS (amazon web services) located in London, UK
- Photos and other data on social media sites and not directly under our control, but we will assist in removal if requested
- We do not carry out marketing, but may invite you to events on social media if you are a member of our groups. We can't selectively exclude people hence to prevent this please leave the social media groups.
What are your data protection rights?OCR Solo Mudders would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. If you request your data we will review the request and provide a response or explain why we can't provide this data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right we complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Or write to us:
OCR Solo Mudders
c/o Mike Mussard
35 Oakfield Gardens
What are CookiesCookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in (only for shop)
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.